Tuesday, December 14, 2010

UNPREDICTABLE DESTINY CHAPTER 5 : acting...

After a day staying at home with Eunhyuk, I learn something new about him... We did chat for awhile. Talking about our past life. But he seems quite a bit. Not the same person that his fans see in variety program. He’s full of secret and mysterious. When I asked him about Yuri, he didn’t want to answer and start to yell at me. I thought that our relationship will be okay, but.... the conversation ends with quarrels again. Then, he stays in the room all day. I even had to send lunch and dinner to the room. Since he is not well, I’ll let him go... he must be thinking that I can easily being bullied... but I remains calm... as I prepared to sleep, he asked,..


EH: do you really want to go to Strong Heart’s recording??

Me: ha?? Why??

EH: gunyang (just)...

Me: don’t worry, I won’t go... I will not disturb you work..

EH: actually,.....i thinks it’s a good idea... you should meet Hodong hyung..

Me: jinja??

EH: yes... I personally want to introduce you to him....

Me: if you say so... don’t regret it...

EH: why should I regret it... you are my wife... stop saying something like that...


I was stunned... what’s wrong with him... in good mood I guess... but I really can’t understand him.. wife?? Then, how about yuri?? Yah!!! This is so complicated... whatever, I just need to see Hodong oppa... that’s all... I hope he’s happy...


The next day, we both went to SBS for the recording. I was introduced to Hodong Oppa and Lee seung gi oppa... they really happy to see me... I was so shy... donno what to do, but Tueki and Shindong oppa really help me a lot while Eunhyuk just observed... it’s kinda irritating because he did not do like what he said last night, too introduced me to Hodong oppa himself.....he just keeps me wondered around alone... suddenly, I saw Taec oppa... is he in this program too??



Me: taec oppa??

TC: (your name)-ahh.. what are you doing here???

Me: I came with Eunhyuk... he wants to introduce me to Hodong oppa... Oppa...what are you doing here??

TC: I’m in this program today...but..

Taec Manager: taec, come on... let’s go... we need to hurry...

TC: ne... I have to go now.. I’ll see you later..

Taec went away... I was so lost.. What I’m gonna do now... How will Eunhyuk react if he see Taec oppa....




During the recording, I sit with the viewer... suddenly; Hodong Oppa talks about our marriage with Eunhyuk. He’s
congratulate him and unexpectedly, Hodong oppa mentioned about my presence and ask me to come up to stage... I’m trembling... what should I do now... I can see Taec oppa looks really mad.... then, Eunhyuk approached me and hold my hand asking me to follow him to the stage... is he crazy???. Oh my god.... help me...all the camera were pointed at us...


Hodong: ne... yeorobon...this is (your name), Eunhyuk’s wife... congratulation...

Me: kamsahamida...

Hodong: so, you follow Eunhyuk today... so kind of you to accompany him... How do you feel now, coming here, I mean..

Me: well....em...

EH: she’s a little bit nervous I think... yeobo, you should relax...


~huuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~... the fans were screaming....


Me: ne?? owh... I feel really happy to meet Hodong-sshi and Lee seung gi-shhi and also all the artist here... I feel very fortunate to have this opportunity...

Hodong: how’s living with Eunhyuk??? Is he a good Husband??

Me: ... of course.. I feel very happy being married to a man like him... funny and very responsible person...


As I finish talking, Eunhyuk thanks me and kiss my check... the fans scream again... is he really has lost his mind... I was so worried about Taec oppa...but Eunhyuk just remain cools...i felt like all this just acting... the recording continues and I went to Eunhyuk’s changing room and waited for him there...


Not long after that, the recording was over, but, Eunhyuk is still not coming...suddenly, there’s a knock on the door.. I opened the door.. it was Taec oppa...

Me: oppa, what are you doing here??

TC: do you have to ask that??? I want to see you... what with the kiss??

Me: kiss??

Taec: yes...you said that you will never let him touched you right???

Me: oppa, I’m sorry... I can’t stop him just now... besides, there are so many people there... do you want me to make a
scenes??

TC: don’t let him kiss you again...jebal (please)...

Me: okay Oppa...but you should leave now... what if someone saw us.. please oppa...

As I was talking, someone opened the door...

Coodi nuna: huh??? Taecyeon-shi...

Me: owh unnie...you here...

Coodi nuna: But taecyeon-shii, what are you doing here???


I and oppa were so shocked that we can’t think of anything that can be used as an excuse..at that time.,


EH: owh Taecyeon-shi... you’re here... sorry to keep you waiting.... I went to toilet just now.. nuna, can you wait
outside first... I have something to talk with Taecyeon-shii..

Coodi nuna: owh...he’s waiting for you... alright... I’ll wait outside..

EH: thanks nuna..Taecyeon-shii, have you finish??

TC: pardon me hyung..

EH: have you finished talking to my wife??? If yes, could you leave now... I need to change my cloth... sorry Taecyeon-
shhi...


Taecyeon look at me, asking for back-up... but I can’t say anything.. I just remain silent...


TC: okay hyung... i’ll go.. (your name)-ahh,..


Before taecyeon Oppa have the opportunity to finish his sentence, Eunhyuk interrupted...


EH: I hope that you will not see my wife like this anymore.. it’s not good if someone saw both of you... rumors might be spreading..she’s my wife now.. I hope you can respect that...


I can see anger in Taecyeon oppa eyes... he left and slammed the door... we remains silent...
_-------------------------------------------------------______


i was dying imagining eunhyuk kiss my cheek...kekekke...hope you guys like this chapter...comment please..
gomawo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment