Tuesday, December 14, 2010

LET'S FiX YoURs chapter 1: The Day We Met....

I am a simple girl from a poor family in Incheon....I should be graduating on collage this year but...I couldn't help it.....Unluckily...I should stop.....Because....we don't have money to support my education......We're not really poor...But when Appa died of a serious illness...there's no one to support the financial need of our family...So i had to stop studying to lessen the everyday expenses....I'm the only child in the family......So I have to work in oeder to earn money.....Omma don't have an occupation nor business....So our real problem is how to make money for our everyday life....And here is another one.....


!@#: *knocks on the door*
Me: Who's there???*stands up*
OM: Ahhmm...[your name]-sshi...Take a seat...I'll open the door...
Me: Okay....
!@#: *knocks*
OM: *open the door*
!@#: *smiles*
OM: AHJUMMONIE!!!
AJ: Give me the money....
OM: Huh???
AJ: The money....You promised to give the rental payment today.....
OM: Ah..I'm sorry ...but we don't have money yet.....
AJ: What do you mean??>>You still don't have it...???
OM: Ah...yeah...We'll pay it next time.....just come back next time...okay???
AJ: What do you mean next time????That is what you always tell me.....until that NEXT TIME became a MONTH!!!I can't take it anymore....!!!GIVE ME THE MONEY!!!
OM: Ahjummonie....I told you ...we still don't have it....
AJ: THEN LEAVE THIS PLACE!!!!YOU SHOULD LEAVE IF YOU CAN'T PAY FOR THE RENTAL PAYMENT!!!!
OM: Ahjummonie...I promise to give it next time...
AJ: NO!!!I'm full of your promises that never came true.....LEAVE THIS PLACE NOW!!!!*enters and throw their things away*
OM: Ahjummonie...please..stop...!!!
AJ: *keeps throwing*
Me: Ahjummonie....I'm begging you..Don't do this to me and Omma....Please....*kneeled*
AJ: What are you doing????
Me: Please...Ahjummonie.....I'm begging you.....
AJ: Could you give me the money if I stop????HUH!!!???
Me: No...But I promise to give it next week....I'll find a job..starting tomorrow....And we can pay the rental payment....please...Ahjummonie.....
AJ: ENOUGH!!!Okay!!Just one week...And after that ....You should give me te money....or else....leave this place....
Me: Thank you Ahjummonie.....GAMSAHAMNIDA~!
AJ: Okay...Just keep it a promise....*leave*
Me: Bye....
OM: Bye~.
Me: *sigh*...Aissh....I'll be leaving tomorrow....
OM: [your name]-sshi...How could you please Ahjummonie???
Me: I don't know!!
OM: But...next week....I don't know if you could find a job in these times....It's really hard...and they're only open for professionals.....
Me: I don't know!!!Whatever it takes!!I have to find...even a half time job only...We really need to earn money...if we don't want to sleep on the street...
OM: Oh...yeah...You're right....I'll pray that you could find one...
Me: You must be the one who's doing this and not me!!!
OM: Ah...You see....I'm too old and too weak for jobs....So you must do it.....
Me: Then just stop gambling!!!It's all because of you and your hobby!!
OM: Okay...okay....Let's just fix our things.....
Me: Aisssh!!!


And that is our another problem...We need money to pay the house rent..AAHH!!!I have to work hard to make money...Oh money!!!You're making my life miserable!!!But I have no choice....I don't want to sleep on the street!!!!


[TOMORROW]


OM: *woke up*..[your name]-sshi!!!

*nothing's answering*

OM: Where did that child go???*went to the dining room*...*sigh*....I thought she didn't cook breakfast for me.....I'm really hungry......Wait .....What's this....."Omma...I'll leave early to find job....I already cooked breakfast....GOOD MORNING!!!"..She's really determined to find a job....Wait....*get her phone*...Yah!!Go here!!!Quick!!I'm alone!!Let's play a card game....Okay...I'll wait...Bring your friends here too...Okay...Bye~!!


On my first day of finding a job....I went to a fast food restaurant....There is "WANTED: COOK" posted outside...So I entered to try for it.....Wish me good luck....!!

[interview w/ manager(M)]

Me: Annyeonghasaeyo!!
M: Ne...
Me: I'm here to try for the position for the cook....
M: Okay...Let's start....What's your name..???
Me: [your full name]-sshi sir....
M: So...Where did you graduated in collage..???
Me: Ahmm...I'm undergraduate.....
M: Okay...So....Do you have experiences of being a cook..???
Me: It's my first time to find a job....But..Why don't you test my skills....I could cook delicious food...You'll not be dissappointed if you try my skills....please...
M: I'm sorry.....Ms.[your name]....But it's hard to trust anyone in these times....First of all you don't have any experience..What if something unexpected happened.....???Im really sorry....You may go...
Me: Ah...Okay....


How could I find job if I'm undergraduate.....!!???Since it's my first time..I don't have any experiences....How could I find one!!!!????

It took me a long time in finding a job...But I failed....It's already late....

I was sitting on a bench in the park....thinking of ways on how to find jobs....The street light shines eautifully on me....I closed my eyes ...and prayed to GOD.......I was going to leave the place.....When suddenly... a mysterious guy came[MG]....


MG: Yah!!
Me: Me????
MG: Yeah...you!!
Me: ?Do I know you???
MG: Nope....But I heard that you want to earn money....
Me: Ah...Yeah...I have to earn as big and as soon as possible....
MG: Do you want to work in my NIGHT CLUB???
Me: huh???Night club???What is that???
MG: That is where you could earn a big amount of money in less than a day...
Me: Really???But What type of job is it???
MG: You'll know once we get there.....But ..before we go...Promise me that there's no backing out okay???
Me: Okay....But I don't have any experiences in any jobs....
MG: It's okay....you have everything it takes.....Let's go???
Me: Geurae!!


I don't know what a nightclub is......But with what he said before....it seems to be a nice place....I could earn money so we could pay the rental payment.....

When we're in front of the nightclub he's saying....I could here music....A different kind of music.....Right then...I can sense danger.....The guy with me...hold my wrist tightly and he don't want to let me go.....I'm nervous...What is he planning to do....

When we got in that place....I'm shocked with what I've seen....This is not really what I expected.....I want to back out...


Me: Ahmm....I'm sorry....It's getting late...I have to go.....
MG: *pulls my hand*
Me: Let me go!!!!
MG: I need strong men!!!Put her in the back stage!!!


AHHH!!I have no idea what I did.....


Me: Please....get me out of here....I don't want to be in this place.....
MG: It's too late to back out....Here wear this!!!....*throw clothes to me*
Me: What is this???
MG: Wear that if you wanna get home....
Me: But...This one is so small.....
MG: Just come out when you're finished.....*leave*


AAHH!!!How could I get out of this place....I shouldn't trust that guy!!!AAHH!!!This clothes that he gave me are not the proper clothes of a normal person.....The shirt reveals my belly button...The shorts is so short!!!I'm not comfortable in wearing this kind of dress......!!

[in the night club]

Two customers get in.....

!@#: Leeteuk....This is where I go when I have problems......
LT: What kind of place is this???
!@#: This is a place where you can enjoy anything.....Look at everywhere....You own every girl in this place...as long as you have money....Replace the girl that broke your heart.....There's so many better girl than her.....
LT: Yeah...you're right....I should move on.....
!@#: okay...You may pick one....


After wearing the clothes...I came out of the room... as the guy's order.....


Me: *get out*...May I go home now.???
MG: Oh...Look!!It Fits you!!!
Me: OH....no..I should go.....*ran away*
MG: *pull me*...Ooppss..Where are you going...I thought you need money???
Me: Forget it....GET OFF ME!!!
LT: *came*
MG: Oh...dear customer....May I help you???
LT: Ah.....that girl.....
MG: This one...you liked her???
LT: Yeah....
Me: *look at her back*...Me???
LT: *nod and smiles*
Me: No!!!
MG: Hey...Don't play hard to get girl.....Ah....here....you may use this private room....
LT: Thanks...~*gets in*
MG: *push me in*
Me: Hey!!!NO!!


WHAT I'm gonna do......The situation get harder.....I'm not feeling well with this guy...HELP ME LORD!!!!...I'm sensing danger again....in this room......


LT: We're alone....*smiles*
Me: *ran on a corner of the small room*
LT: *lock the door*
Me: Hey!!What did you do???
LT: *smiles*

No comments:

Post a Comment