Saturday, December 11, 2010

FULL HOUSE CUTS

Kangin: By any chance, do you have gum?Heechul: No I don’t..Why?Kangin: So I could attach my words together
Donghae: OK, WE CAN!
Eunhyuk: I collect cars, I do it everyday
Foreigner: So, do you like X-Men?Eunhyuk: I’m not X-Men!
Everyone: You can’t say these words: ‘touch me, yo, man, and baby’.Heechul: WHAT!? THAT’S 90% OF MY ENGLISH VOCABULARY!
Hankyung: I’m a foreigner.
Woman: Name?Heechul: HeechulWoman: AgeHeechul:You look like Whoopie GoldbergWoman: Yeah, I get that a lot. Are you part of the group called…Heechul: PicnicWoman: Super JuniorHeechul: Ok, ok
Donghae: You are so gorgeousWoman: Oh, Thank You. Age~!Donghae: BWoman: CDonghae: D…
Donghae: Life couldn’t get better, yeah!Kibum: Nice music. Who’s the singer?Donghae: Ohh. You like them? Super Junior.Kibum: Super Junior? I HATE THEM.
Donghae: Can you turn off the light please?
Heechul: Hey cop.Cop: Hello.Heechul: I’m very sad, I lost my friend.Cop: What does your friend look like? Is he tall, short ..Heechu: Short!Eunhyuk: I’m LONG!!
Kangin : Close your eyes..Eunhyuk : Oh~ I can’t see..Kangin : Do you believe me?Eunhyuk : NO!Kangin : Do you have money?Eunhyuk : Uh?!Kangin : Do you have money?Eunhyuk : Money? Who are you?



super junior ..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment