Saturday, December 11, 2010

DESTINY chapter 15: New Best Friend

I cried so much .....It really hurts.....I don't know how to ease the pain that I'm feeling by now.....I will just spend my time on crying....Crying...'til I forget that this day passed to my life......On every tears that will fall....maybe....this will help to heal my wounded heart.....Avoiding Siwon Oppa.....may also be a help....Just because...he reminds me of everything.....

I cry and cry....And I didn't notice that I fell asleep while crying....I was asleep 'til Mr. Leeteuk said these word "LUNCH TIME,TAKE YOUR BREAK"....Everyone in the room stood and prepared for the lunch....The room turned noisy and it woke me up.....When I opened my eyes......I noticed a handkerchief on my lap....It has a note stuck to it.......It says there "[your name]-sshi......If you don't want me to wipe your tears.......please.....Just let this thing do...."--SIWON.....I'm still mad with Siwon Oppa....So I was carried away by my feelings and....I ...threw it on the floor......With what I've heard from Yoona....my madness grew up ....and I decided to never ever forgive Siwon Oppa.....And never talk to him again......It hurts me when he always do things that will make me cry.....

A while after.....The guys went to my place and surround me.....


KH: ahmmm....[your name]-sshi.....
Me: Oh!!???
KH: Let's eat...
Me: Huh???Do you mean....All???All of us???
KH: Ne....
EH: It's okay.....It's my treat...
Me: sure......It would be happier....
DH: Let's go!!!
Me: Okay....
Guys: YES!!!
Me: Wait....Wookie....You're not going with us...???
RW: Ahmm.....I'll follow...Just wait me there.....
Me: Okay.....
SM: What are you waiting for???LEt's go!!!
Me: Aah....Ne....


The guys and I decided to have a picnic.....They picked a good place for it......And they chose the school garden....It's a nice idea..and a nice place,too........We sat below a big shady tree.....And prepare for a picnic inside the school....When everything is ready....We waited for Ryeowook Oppa...Which is still inside the room with Siwon Oppa....


RW: Ahmmm.....Hyung......
SW: Oh!!???
RW: Ahmmm....Here's your handkerchief.......I saw [your name]-sshi.....threw it earlier......I'm sorry...I read the note....Sorry....
SW: Ah....It's okay.....*smiles*...Look how embarassing my life is....I was ignored by a girl.......so funny right????
RW: NO!!NO!!!It's not funny....I know that you and [your name]-sshi is having a little misunderstanding......That's why she ignored your handkerchief right???..I understand....
SW: Ah....Thanks....
RW: Hyung.....Do you need some help.....???Maybe I could help you......
SW: Ah...No thanks...
RW: Are you sure...???Just call me if you need a hand....okay??
SW: Eun....
RW: Okay....I'll be going....They're waiting for me.....bye.,,
SW: AHmmm....Wait......
RW: ???
SW: Maybe....I need ...just ...a little help....
RW: *smiles*...Okay....Leave it on me....I'll do my best.....
SW: Thanks.....
RW: I'll go..Bye...
SW: Ne....Annyeong....^^


We started even though Wookie is not there....Just in time....when we started....Wookie came....He pushed Eunhyuk Oppa which beside me....And take over the place.......He sat next to me and we started and ended the picninc happily....

After eating....Wookie pulled me away from the guys and talked to me....


RW: [your name]-sshi....Come with me....*whispers*
Me: huh???
RW: Let's go!!!*pulls [your name]-sshi*
KH: [your name]-sshi!!!Where are you two going?????
Me: I'm okay...Just wait for me there...okay????
KH: Okay.....
EH: You know......That guy is weird.....First...He pushed me and take my place next to her....And now he want to talk with her SOLO!!!That's unfair!!!
KH: Hehe.....


Ryeowook Oppa.....took me inside an empty room.....He told me to get in and I just followed him.....When I got in....I was shocked with his next move......


Me: *enters*
RW: *stay near the door*
Me: Oppa....Why did you bring me here???
RW: Ahhmmm....nothing....*smiles*
Me: Huh???What do you mean ???...nothing????
RW: Yeah.....nothing!!!*smiles*
Me: Hey!!!Stop playing around!!!!Tell me what you really want!!!You're scaring me!!!
RW: Oh...chincha????Did I scare you???*smiles*
Me: Oppa....What's with you???.....Stop joking around and tell me what you want!!!!
RW: *locks the door*
Me: Oppa....What's that????Why did you lock the door????
RW: *smiles*...I got you now.....
Me: Oppa.....*move backwards*...You're scaring me.....Oppa...
RW: *slowly walks nearer*
Me: Oppa.....
RW: *gets closer*
Me: Oppa.!!!!!*got cornered*
RW: *smiles*
Me: Oppa....Tell me what you want!!!
RW: Okay.....You.....
Me: Me???...Oppa.....No.!!!...not me...!!!
RW: You..............
Me: NO!!!!
RW: SHUT UP!!!I'M NOT YET FINISHED TALKING!!!!!
Me: Ah....sorry....
RW: Your....number.....please....
Me: My no.??????
RW: Ne....Cellphone no....
Me: WHEW!!!I thought you'll do something to me......
RW: Do you want???
Me: AH!!!OF COURSE NOT!!!
RW: Please give me your no.....please.....
Me: That's what you only want????
RW: ne....
Me: *write it in a pice of paper*...Oh...here....Next time...You don't have to scare me like this.....You can tell me that you want my no at first......
RW: Ahhmmm...I'm afraid that the guys will know what I'm planning so I have to lock the door.....
Me: Oh...Here it is....
RW: Thanks....
Me: Don't tell it to anyone.....You're the first one to get it......
RW: *smiles*
Me: *left.*


Whew!!Wookie scared me a lot.....He's good in acting though...^^

Wfter we talked.....I went back to the guys and we talk a lot.....But Wookie Oppa is not getting here yet.....I wonder where he went.....


RW: Hyung!!!
SW: ???
RW: Guess what did I bring!!!
SW: Food????I'm hungry......
RW: Nope....Better than that.....
SW: What's it....
RW: TADDDAA!!!!
SW: Piece of paper???
RW: Look at it......
SW: Ah.....Whose no. is it????
RW: [your name]'s....
SW: Oh really???How did you???
RW: It's a long story.....
SW: But I can't take it....She won't answer my call though...
RW: Text her then....Pretend that I'm you.....The..do whatever you want....
SW: THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!
RW: Hehe...
SW: Did you eat already????
RW: Ahhm........no....
SW: Let's go...It's my treat...You can take all you want.....
RW: OKAY!!!LET's GO!!!


When lunhc time was over...everyone was in the room....Mr.Leeteuk continued teaching 'til the end of class hours....

[BELL RINGS]


KH: Ahmm.....[your name]-sshi....
Me: Oh???
KH: Will someone take you home???
Me: Ahmm...nope....
KH: May I???
Me: Sure!!
KH: Let's go quick!!!*pulls [your name]-sshi*


Kyu pulls me out of the room ...He's in hurry....Maybe he don't want anyone to come with us....how clever....


RW: Where's [your name]-sshi..???
SW: I don't know.....
RW: Wait....I'll look for her......
SW: You'll leave me here???
RW: No....Just stay....I have a plan...
SW: Ah...Okay....

[OUTSIDE]

Me: Kyu...Slow down a bit!!!I'm tired..
KH: Just follow me...Run as fast as you can.....
Me: Why???
KH: They might......
RW: [your name]-sshi!!!
KH: AAHH!!!here they are....
Me: Oh???Why???
RW: Where are you two going????
Me: Home???
RW: Wait for us...We'll get along....
Me: Ah...Sure..
RW: Wait us here okay....??
Me: Okay....
RW: *leave*
KH: You ruined everything!!!
Me: Huh???What do you mean???I can't understand...
KH: AHH!!!NOthing !!!Nevermind....
Me: ....Oppa....Are you upset???
KH: *walks away*
Me: *follows*..Oppa....Don't worry....You can walk me home tomorrow....
KH: WHO TOLD YOU THAT I WANT TO WALK YOU HOME ALONE??????
Me: ...Ah..sorry....
RW: [your name]-sshi!!We're here!!!
Guys: HI!!!
Me: Ahmm...Hi...
RW: Let's go!!
Me: ...Ah..yeah...


I was shocked...I don't know that Wookie will get all the guys including Siwon Oppa....And now I have to show that we're not quarreling......WAH!!!It's hard!!!

As we were walking.......Siwon Oppa keeps on moving beside me on the way.....And I secretely going away from him...But he aint gonna stop....He keeps on doing it...I just can't avoid it 'til we got home......


Me: Ah....Guys...Annyeong.....
Guys: Ne...Annyeong!!!
Me: *walks closer to the gate*
SW: Ah...[your name]-sshi!!!
Me: ............
SW: [your name]-sshi!!!!
Me: ............
RW: [your name]-sshi!!!Siwon keep on calling you!!!Don't ignore him!!Me: Ah.....What's it..??
SW: I'll pick you up earlier tomorrow okay???
Me: huh???//////////
SW: Tomorrow,is that clear!!!
Me: Ahhm......
RW: [your name]-sshi!!!
Me: Ah...Okay.....

No comments:

Post a Comment