Tuesday, December 14, 2010

how did i fall in love with you

Sunny talks to Kia

Sunny: Kia is Jeanne always like that too Jooeun?
Kia: why what's wrong with that?
Sunny: what I mean they're so very close at that time
Kia: ahh yah she is so very close friend of Jeanne since Renz and Jeanne have a past and they treat other like siblings anyway they are
Sunny: but do you think that Jooeun have contact with our father until now?
Kia:I don't know
Sunny: ah by the way let's go back

Yesung and Jeanne's room

Paui: are you okay?
Jeanne: I don't know why is this problem getting bigger
Joyner: Jeanne I'm sure in no time this will be over
Kyuhyun:(turns on the radio) Oh the song love really hurts
Leeteuk: YAH we're talking here
Jeanne: it's ok
Kyuhyun: You know Jeanne just relax rest first we're sure that when you wake up this problem is solved
Jeanne: promise?
Paui:we Promise
Joyner: right
Kyuhyun: yes
Leeteuk: I promise that that problem will be solved when when Jeanne wokes up
Jeanne: giggles
Yesung: here princess lean on my shoulders
Jeanne (smiles) kamsahamnida
Yesung: for what?
Jeanne: you're always there for me
Yesung:Jeanne you don't have to thank me I love you
Jeanne:I love you too
Yesung I will always be her for you

Jeanne here the last line of the song love really hurts

Flashback

Jeanne: whew even nighttime air
Yesung:(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucu3ze9NsNM) why?
Jeanne: asthma
Yesung: baby are you okay?
Jeanne: I'm okay don't worry about me it's just that i can't sleep coz my asthma
Yesung:(hugs Jeanne from the back)

end of flashback

Jeanne ahh Paui help
Paui:Jeanne?!
Joyner: call them now
Paui:guys Jeanne she is in trouble

they all go to the room

Yesung: ( hugging Jeanne) Jeanne what is it? Jeanne
Jeanne: I can't hold it any longer let go of me
Yesung: Jeanne

when Yesung let go of Jeanne ran out of the house run along the road and they followed but when they saw Jeanne she was nearly hit by a car

Yesung:Jeanne! no!
Sunny: Jeanne!
Jooeun: c'mon let's go
Paui: he's right

then they saw Jeanne sitting and crying Jooeun carried her until they arrive the house and Yesung comforts Jeanne

Yesung:Jeanne are you okay?
Jeanne:yup
Yesung: you seemed so happy but why are you crying?
Jeanne: (smiles) oppa I remember it all
Yesung:what? you regained your memory?
Jeanne: but can you keep it secret?
Yesung:why?
Jooeun:Jooeun oppa is here I don't want him to be confused and he acts so weird so i want to figure it out
Yesung: what is it
Jeanne: he's not like that when I bond with him
Yesung: what? I didn't get you
Jeanne: never mind can you help me oppa?
Yesung: where Jeanne you're the one who's acting weird now
Jeanne: I'm asking you
Yesung: well yes
Jeanne: you not so sure (pout then winks)
Yesung: (wow even she's crying she's cute even now I fall for her) Alright araso I'll help you whatever it is
Jeanne: kamsahamnida
Yesung: so what's about Jooeun
Jeanne: when Jooeun oppa carried me was saying sorry to me and also Renz I want to know why
Yesung: is it because he didn't protect the both of you?
Jeanne: Jooeun oppa is not like that he always let it out but now why is he like that?
Yesung: you want me to confront him?
Jeanne: no not in that way

then Kia knocks

Kia: Jeanne!
Jeanne: oh shoot
Yesung: why?
Jeanne: what if she heard that?
Yesung: baby don't worry she will not recognize that
Jeanne: huh?
Yesung: (giggles) your tears start to fall because of that
Jeanne: ok Kia come in
Kia: (Opens the door) (worried) are you okay?
Jeanne: Yeah
Jooeun: are you okay
Jeanne: (smiles) I'm okay now
Jooeun: you're crying let me see that your okay
Jeanne: I'm okay
Jooeun: then stop crying
Jeanne: (well he's not like that) (stop crying) now is that okay?
Jooeun: much better
Sunny: here drink this tea you'll feel much better
Jeanne: gomawo unnie

while drinking the tea that Sunny prepared for Jeanne, Jeanne obseves Jooeun because there is really suspicous about him

Jeanne:Jooeun oppa can you give me your number?
Jooeun:didn't you have it?

what is Jeanne plan

_______________________________________________________________

sorry for the errors

No comments:

Post a Comment