Saturday, December 11, 2010

Ignore Them :)

Here is my Opinion about those Anti-Super Junior pages. >.<

WE LOVE SUPER JUNIOR! RIGHT ELFs?! ^^

So ELFs, don't waste your time fighting against those CRAPPY BASTARDS [Anti-Super Junior pages].
Instead, WASTE YOUR TIME WITH OUR BOYS! :) ♥

Got it?! :DD

Don't mind there own business. We have our own business,
that is to LOVE, SUPPORT them, and also to PROTECT the missing THREE! :* ♥

*I actually agree with my co-admin here, the one who posted earlier about remembering Leetuk Oppa told about us? That we ELFs should have good personalities! :)

WE MADE THE PROMISE, so we have to maintain what we PROMISED! Right?

So if you see another pages about anti-SJ or whatever, ignore it.
Just IGNORE it DEARIES! ^^

WE LOVE SUPER JUNIOR as much as they hate them. LOL XD
~If you know what I mean. ^^

"Always SMILE my dear ELFs and Chingus! :D"

~SARANGHAMNIDA! ♥.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment